Choose the product you are interested in
We specialize in the production of packaging intended for sea transport
When choosing transport by sea, we must pay special attention to securing the product. Sea conditions have a direct impact on the goods transported. We are able to meet these challenges – we offer packaging that meets all safety requirements during sea transport
- Resistance – the structure is designed to withstand heavy loads
- High resistance to weather conditions and mechanical damage
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- The packaging is designed according to the customer’s needs
Our KIT-type container packaging (in the form of a large trunk with a lid) attached to a certified IPPC pallet is very popular. The dimensions of the packaging are adjusted to the customer’s needs. We are able to produce large-size packaging that significantly exceeds the size of a typical euro-pallet.
The box itself is made of corrugated cardboard with a weight of 1000-1300g, composed of 5 to 7 layers. This material is stiff and resistant to mechanical damage. It is not affected by such phenomena as moisture or changing temperature. KIT container packaging is designed for heavy loads and can be stacked without worrying about potential damage. Packaging is sold in a complex form, the so-called flat to optimize transport and storage costs.
Depending on the transported product, we select appropriate additional protection. Anti-corrosion bags perfectly protect against corrosion. They are complemented by transport indicators that allow you to monitor the level of tilt, temperature, moisture and register shocks of particularly sensitive products.
Choosing a sea route is one of the most economical ways to transport goods over long distances. With us, your product will reach its destination intact.
Before you place an order
When entering the dimensions of the package, remember that the order and symbols of the dimensions are:
LENGHT(L) x WIDTH/BREADTH(B) x HEIGHT(H)
- LENGHT(L) – longer dimension from the opening side.
- WIDTH(B) – shorter dimension from the opening side.
- HEIGHT(H) – dimension between the upper edge from the opening side and the lower edge.
All the dimensions are given in millimeters. All dimensions (unless otherwise stated) are defined as internal dimensions.
How do we process orders?
1. Make an inquiry regarding the product of interest, provide dimensions, number of packages. You can place an order by e-mail, by phone or via the contact form on the website
2.The order service department will prepare an assessment for you and indicate the date of the order
3. After the order is accepted and paid for, you will receive a package design for approval
4. The production department will deal with the implementation of the ordered packaging
5. You will receive the prepared cartons by courier or collect them at our headquarters. We also offer the possibility of storing products in a consignment warehouse, as well as the possibility of carrying out cyclical orders under a permanent cooperation agreement.
Are you looking for a cardboard packaging supplier for your company?
Our vast offer is varies from the simplest packaging made of ecological cardboard, to specialized packaging for sea transport.