We offer trays and packages of any pattern
They will adapt to virtually any shape. Thermoformable trays are a very good solution for the food, automotive and industrial industries. They can effectively keep the product in the position we want and constitute an effective barrier against possible damage. The main material used in the production of thermoformable trays is polystyrene.
The characteristic features of these products are:
- Lightness (low own weight)
- Crack resistance
- Low susceptibility to punctures
- Possibility of multiple use
- No restrictions on forming shapes.
Before you place an order
When entering the dimensions of the package, remember that the order and symbols of the dimensions are:
LENGHT(L) x WIDTH/BREADTH(B) x HEIGHT(H)
- LENGHT(L) – longer dimension from the opening side.
- WIDTH(B) – shorter dimension from the opening side.
- HEIGHT(H) – dimension between the upper edge from the opening side and the lower edge.
All the dimensions are given in millimeters. All dimensions (unless otherwise stated) are defined as internal dimensions.
How do we process orders?
1. Make an inquiry regarding the product of interest, provide dimensions, number of packages. You can place an order by e-mail, by phone or via the contact form on the website
2.The order service department will prepare an assessment for you and indicate the date of the order
3. After the order is accepted and paid for, you will receive a package design for approval
4. The production department will deal with the implementation of the ordered packaging
5. You will receive the prepared cartons by courier or collect them at our headquarters. We also offer the possibility of storing products in a consignment warehouse, as well as the possibility of carrying out cyclical orders under a permanent cooperation agreement.
Are you looking for a cardboard packaging supplier for your company?
Our vast offer is varies from the simplest packaging made of ecological cardboard, to specialized packaging for sea transport.